The primary functions of the Police Department are the preservation of public peace and order, the prevention and detection of crime, the apprehension of offenders, and the protection of life and property.
- I want to stay informed about crime and other activities and events taking place in my community. What is the best way to do that?
- How do I report a crime, accident or suspicious circumstance?
- How do I get a copy of a police report?
- I received a parking ticket from the Southern Pines Police Department or the Southern Pines Fire/Rescue Department. What do I do?
- I would like to research the crime statistics in Southern Pines. How can I get that information?
- How do I request “Special Attention” for a specific problem?
- I would like a police patch for my collection. How do I get one?
- I am going to be out of town. Will the police department watch my house while I’m gone?
- I am opening a new business in Southern Pines. How can I provide contact information to the police department in case of an emergency?
- I would like to do my part to reduce the chance my property will be a target for criminals. Is there anything I can do?