Limited Services FAQ
MONDAY - THURSDAY 10 AM - 6 PM | FRIDAY 10 AM - 5 PM
The library is open to the public for browsing items or using technical equipment. Please keep visits to 15 minutes or less if browsing the stacks. Patrons may make reservations to use a computer or use a study space for up to 1 hour per day on a first come and first serve basis. SPARK, the library's 24/7 kiosk located at Fire Station 82, is open.
The library’s website is a convenient way for you to have the library available whenever and wherever you go. Access digital content such as eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, and streaming videos with your library card. Arts & crafts classes, language learning toolkits, resume builders, and other research and specialty online resources are available too.
Health and Safety
The library is following the health and safety guidelines established by the American Library Association (ALA), the N.C. Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS), and the Moore County Health Department. Please observe the following procedures:
- Masks are required to be worn inside the library at all times. Masks should cover your mouth and nose. Children under the age of 5 years are not required to wear a mask.
- Keep your visit to 15 minutes or less per day when browsing the stacks.
- 20 people are the maximum amount of people allowed in the building at one time.
- Social distancing is practiced and enforced inside the library.
- Hand sanitizer is provided to the public inside the entryway of the building and at individual desks when requested.
- Library staff disinfect public spaces and technical equipment throughout the day.
Contactless Curbside Pickup
Patrons may pick up requested holds at the designated parking spot in front of the library. Call 910-692-8235 once you arrive to the library to obtain your hold items.
Returned Items and Late Fines
Returned items will be quarantined for up to 1 week prior to being removed from your account. Please ignore any late notices you receive once you return items. If the items are still on your account after a week has passed, contact the library. No late fines are charged while the library remains with restricted hours and services.
Library programs primarily remain virtual via Facebook, YouTube, or Zoom. Visit the library's calendar to view all upcoming sessions.
- Play areas, open seating, and the meeting room remains closed.
- Toys, maker boxes, jigsaw puzzles, and games are not available.
- Book donations are not accepted.
- Interlibrary loans are not available for request.