Martin Park is a 50 acre, off-leash dog park, open dawn to dusk throughout the year and is located at 350 Commerce Avenue. Open play areas, wooded sections, greenspace, natural paths and a stream provide opportunities for a quiet walk or meeting new friends. The park is partially, but not full fenced.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash prior to entering and when leaving the park entrance.
- Owners must pick-up after their pets and properly dispose feces.
- No more than 3 dogs per person per visit.
- Owners must carry a leash and be in verbal control of their dog(s) at all times.
- Owners must prevent aggressive barking, biting and fighting.
- Dogs must be properly vaccinated.
- The park is not fully fenced - dogs must stay within park boundaries.
- Park staff are not responsible for assisting with control of dogs
- No alcohol, tobacco or nicotine delivery products are allowed on town property
- Use the park at your own risk--the Town is not responsible for injury to people or animals for for property loss.
- Park access can be revoked if rules and regulations are not followed.
- Questions about the park? Call Southern Pines Recreation & Parks: 910-692-2463
- For problems with dog behavior, call Moore County Animal Services 910-947-2858