Utility Billing & Collections


The primary function of this division is to deliver customer service to all new and current water and sewer customers. All new residents of Southern Pines should visit this office to apply for water and sewer services.

Pay Online
Set up auto payments or make one-time payments as a guest below.

Pay by Phone

Pay by phone at 1-800-272-9829.  Enter jurisdiction code 4395.  ACI charges a nominal fee for this service.

Pay by Bank Draft
Customers who would like to have their accounts drafted for payment of water bills should complete the draft authorization on the back of your bill or submit the Bank Draft Authorization form with a voided check. (cannot process without a voided check)

Pay by Mail

Return the bottom portion of the bill along with check or money order (no cash) to:
Town of Southern Pines
P.O. Box 600
Southern Pines, NC 28388

Pay in Person

We're open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.  Our building is next to the Post Office at 180 SW Broad Street.

Pay by Secure Drop Box

One box is at our front door.  Or, stay in your vehicle and use the box behind our building, on the left before the post office boxes.  Include the bottom portion of the bill along with a check or money order (no cash).

The only Business License required by the Town of Southern Pines is a beer and wine privilege license. Applications for beer and wine privilege license can be obtained from this division. Anyone who is selling beer and wine in the Town of Southern Pines, would be required to obtain a beer and wine privilege license. How do I obtain a Beer & Wine License?

Forms Notice
The following forms may be displayed, filled out, and printed, but cannot be saved or submitted online. Please bring completed form(s) to the Utility Billings and Collections Office.

Forms and Documents