News Flash Home
The original item was published from 9/13/2018 3:29:00 PM to 10/2/2018 12:00:12 AM.
*Spotlight - Library
Posted on: August 2, 2018
[ARCHIVED] Growing Moore Readers
Did you know?
- Missing 10% (18) days can make it harder to learn to read.
- Students can still fall behind if they miss just a day or two days every few weeks.
- Being late to school may lead to poor attendance.
- Attending school regularly helps children feel better about school--and themselves.
- You can get more tips by following the Library Facebook page.